Saturday, June 21, 2008

Im Bak


My dudes - im here now. Im sorry for the long delay in posting.


I had a great time in my hometown and am already missing it. I kind of like want to cry. We had like a little group reunion. Most of the guys in our group have moved away from our hometown so it was hard trying to get it organised and getting everyone to be free at the same time. And everyone have moved in their own directions. It was good to see all of them. I hate that we all growing up too soon.






Its funny how with best friends - you can like not meet each other for nearly two years and still be like how it was before and feel like we have not even left yet. I mean really feel like time has not even passed. And I feel this way with every singly one of best friends - every single guy in my group. My best friends and me are still the same - two of them are still crude with their mouths - one of them is still funny - and Brody and I still flirt with each other and he stills at me the same way. Im this way with a couple of guys who were not in our group but with whom I was good friends with. I really miss them.

I have still got to tell you all about Brody. I love you all. Or so I think. I think I do. Or maybe I think I think I do.




11 comments:

James said...

I used to feel that way a lot, now I just I'm learning to just go with the flow. Enjoy the moments you have the most you can, then reminisce about them...but don't weep that they've passed. There's more good memories to come. They will just be different.

Anonymous said...

are those pix real ones u've taken?i've come across your site from confessionsofamuscler and found it interesting

secret blogger said...

Thanks for the advice James - very true. Very grateful for it.

Anonymous - The pictures are not real ones.

haliaeetusguys said...

Its always great to see friends not seen in a while. Mine are spread out across North America, so msn comes in handy to chat in order to keep in touch! Glad yours was a great trip home!!! - Volker

Michael said...

That's how its always felt with my friends and it still feels that way, even though we are beginning to grow apart and it sucks.

glad u had fun at home dude, and welcome back

Anonymous Blogger said...

welcome back bud, when are we gonna chat again?

John said...

I know what you mean, it's tough not seeing friends for a long time but it's always great when you see them again.

Why do I never see you on AIM secret blogger? I'd love to chat sometime.

Jake said...

Just wanted to say hey, recently found your blog and enjoying the reads so far!

closet said...

I liked the H and the Y in Horny;.

secret blogger said...

my response to comments -

anonymous blogger - we gotta chat sometime soon again. my aim thing is not working but it will soon.

john - i still need to get the aim thing sorted. but if you see me in aim mobile - do chat - cos I dont mind.

jake - thanks for liking my blog.

closet - I am glad you like H and Y.

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

friends of old and friends of gold never fail to fill the heart. years may pass... but something forever remains- intact.