Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whats I Guy Gotta Do To Talk On Aim Around Here?


Ok listen up fellas, I got a problem. This problem is with aim. I am getting a lot of mail from people saying they never see me on aim. The first thing is I have not received one single request on aim. I did wonder why I was not getting any request. The thing is when I log on to aol - I go to aim and then what do i do? Cos nothing pops up saying do want to accept this guy as your friend. So let me know what I gotta do. When I log on - I put in secretblogging as my screen name. So dudes help me.

Another thing is I need help with the blog. How do I add music to my blog?

And sometimes I talk about previous blogs - so how do i link to let people know where to find previous posts?

I also want to give a huge THANK YOU to http://www.closetfratboy.blogspot.com/. I found this blogs some months ago and I loved it. I loved his stories and his thoughts on his life and stuff. He had stopped blogging but he has started again. So please visit it. And closetfratboi - we dont have a fraternity at my university so Im not in one - but would have loved to be in one. And I hope you find love soon.

Also I gotta tell you all about Brody soon. I have been saying I will but have not had time to do so in a long time. So Im setting a deadline for myself now. I will tell you dudes about Brody by Saturday. This Saturday.

I need to know if there are any bodybuilder dudes who read this blog. Cos I have a few questions for you guys. So if there are any - mail me or comment. I have a workout question for you builders. So let me know.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

adding music:
read this page at this URL and let me know if it doesn't help you or you have any additional questions?
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/add-music-to-blogspot-blog.html


links to previous post:
well for old posts you can do what i did. i scrolled down to Erik Rhodes and "Shelter" movie. I scroll down to the bottom of the post and clicked on links to this post:
"http://apopulardudessecretlife.blogspot.com/2008/06/erik-rhodes.html#links" is the URL that showed up in the browser window. Or, you can put your mouse on the words LINKS TO THIS POST, but don't click, right mouse click and choose properties. Highlight the URL that appears in the dialog box. startrekadmiralatgmaildotcom

haliaeetusguys said...

I've got AIM as well but have never received an invitation, even from friends that say they use it. I've had much better luck on msn. - Volker

dan said...

aol, once your signed on it just takes people looking for ya, for example I got you on my bud list so if we are on the same tiem, you will show up and can im ya.
also if you put music, make sure it's the kind that can be turned off for those of us with non dependable internet signal.
nice post. will email later on.

Michael said...

I don't know how to fix your aim problem,I just use ichat which is way easier. but the music and link thing can be found right on the page when you are writing a post. If you want to add a video directly to the post without adding a link for it, u need to find the embed code. On youtube, it usually tells you the embed code right on the right hand side, you just copy and paste that right onto the post and it'll appear.

And about the body building thing, email me or message me on aim (if you fix that). I've been "amateur" bodybuilding for like 3 years now and if you need any help with workout tips or supplement info, I can give you some good firsthand info into that stuff.

Random Thinker said...

As for AIM, they don't do invitations or approvals... if you can't see others or they can't see you, then you should check your Privacy Settings...

You can prevent people from seeing you online unless they're on your buddy list, or block all users. I bet that's what's the reason.

Try to change your setting to "Allow ALL"

sammy25 said...

I can't help you with your AIM problems or music questions but I can tell you I've been surfing around your blog and I really dig it! Keep the posting up ;)

Grand said...

i use meebo.com to go on any chat program. no need to download and install any software

miss the frequent updates. hope you're enjoying hte summer break

musclician said...

Awesome blog man, you have inspired me to start my own...

http://epicsofastrgay.blogspot.com/

James said...

i can see you, but it says you're mobile all the time. i don't reall like to chat on mobile with my friends, it seems to annoy them...which makes me wonder wtf they have it...but oh well. are you really on a mobile device?

Anonymous said...

I've never actually seen you on aim, only as being on aim mobile

James said...

Oh really? There must be something weird going on, then. I don't even have a mobile device. No, I'm signed on for reals...you can chat at me.

secret blogger said...

Thanks to everyone for helping me. I am still trying to get aim sorted and if you guys see me on aim mobile please do chat. I would love to. Talk soon.

dghnfgj said...

Catch the wow gold star that holds your gold in wow destiny,cheap wow gold the one that forever maplestory money twinkles within your heart. Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still sparkle before you. Always believe that your buy maplestory mesos ultimate goal is attainable cheap mesos as long as you commit yourself to it.maple money Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, remember that your destiny is hiding behind them.wow gold kaufen Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices Maple Story Accounts you've made. Have faith in your judgment.wow gold farmen Catch the star that maple story money twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path. Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you. Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams. Understand that you may make mistakes, powerlevelbut don't let them discourage you.ms mesos Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique. The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination.maplestory mesos Find the star that twinkles in your heart?for you alone maplestory powerleveling are capable of making your brightest dreams come true. Give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.