Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ya know, just been busy lately


Hey dudes,

Im sorry for not blogging lately. Was bak in college and very busy and too much drama. I have a lot to say. I miss everyone. I miss your mails.

I checked my email for this blog and someone had sent me a gift voucher for this designer brand for $400 and another $450 for circuit city. At first I thought it was some sort of spam, but it was legitimate. I dont know what to say. Or Im not sure if I can even accept it. But I guess, thank you. Made me really happy. Some nice guy out there, huh?




Keep your mails coming. Will blog more soon.

Merry Christmas, dudes.

15 comments:

Aek said...

It's good to see you blog after such a long absence. Hope to read more!

Happy holidays. :)

Volker said...

Good to hear that you haven't disappeared from the face of the Earth. Look forward to hearing more. Meantime, have a great Christmas!

DieseljockNYC said...

ha, good to know/see you're alive buddy. Thanks for the comments. We'll have to chat!

Em said...

You're alive!!

I want to read the rest of the Brody story, please?

Stephen Chapman... said...

I'm looking forward to you getting back to blogging!

thetruthaboutjay said...

hey blog brother. BOUT,DAMN,TIME. I like to think i had my part in getting you back. P.S I'm super jealous about your gift certificates!!!! I just spent that much for x-mas gifts. p.s add me to your blog roll!!!!! or we fight to the death

Random Thinker said...

Merry Christmas!

mango said...

i invite u to see my blog
http://mango3394.blogspot.com/

justaguy said...

one day while i was at work i was bored and came upon your blog. i spent the whole day reading every post you have ever written. the story of you and brody touched me. it reminded me of my past relationships. i cant wait to read more. ;)

dan said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR.. hope you get some chances to blog some more, hope all is well bud.
later

mntbikeguy said...

Oh yes, you can spend the gifts. Just smile and say thanks to whoever sent them.

call.the.shots said...

hey. foud ur blog for hte first time. i like ur content. feel free to check mine out some time.

call.the.shots

nativenyker said...

cute site.

David said...

WELCOME BACK! Finally geez! jk jk

we missed you!

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

happy holidays and new year.