Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Much ado about Brody


yo dudes!!!!!! i had written some more parts to the story of Brody and me and had saved it in an encrypted folder but I pressed on the delete archive button by mistake and have lost everything I had saved for this blog. It was not a lot in terms of writing but definitely a lot of pictures for this blog. im sorry but i dont want think about me and Brody for now. And to write the next part, I will have to think about Brody again. I have kinda lost the loving feeling. Very cynical about love right now. So not the best time to write a love story. 

After one of the posts, I think titled "Dudes of New York", I got a lot of flak for being so full of myself and all that. And I prepared a statement that I had intended to post but everything got deleted like I said. So I dont wanna write what I had written again but I just wanna say that if you dont like what Im writing then dont read it. Im not forcing you visit my blog and you are not paying me to read it. This is me, this is who i am, and i am not going to start changing myself so that you will be rightfully entertained. So go suck on something, cos I dont really care. Yes, I talked a lot about people looking at me on that post and how people check me out, but that is all I am doing right now. Maybe you would be more satisfied, if I had gone the full way, and after being checked out had asked him for his number or had rushed somewhere and had sex and then blogged about it to satisfy a fantasy for you while you get busy with your hands. Im sorry. That is not me. And if in terms of action all I am getting is being "checked out" then I will blog about it. And I am a bit too traditional and have too much dignity for myself to throw myself at every guy who checks me out. I am more secure than that and dont need to be humped to or hump someone to make me feel secure. 

I am glad thats out of the way. 

I have not been around for the past few months cos i had college and was too busy with it. And free time was spent with friends or just surfing the net. College is good and people are great. In terms of romance, I am left unfulfilled. Have I ever talked about the boys in my college? I mean the ones I like? And the ones that I think like me? I will probably do that in the next post. 

By the way I am looking forward to receive emails from people. So feel free to email me. 

I recently started talking to another blogger "dieseljocknyc" and now I cant find his blog. Dude, if you are reading this then write to me cos I would love to talk more. What happened? Why did you delete your blog? Hows ur son? I hope everything is ok.

And that music on my blog was great for a little bit, but hearing it over and over again is just annoying. So here is a great music from the movie, "Slumdog millionaire" and this track is titled Latika's theme.

16 comments:

Aek said...

Awww, sorry about everything getting deleted. I hate it when that happens. :(

You should blog more, for the record. :P I hope the new year has been treating you well so far.

TomC said...

Hang in there Dude, you have a fan base. I love that you speak your mind and present your self as your are not as others would like to see.

TroubledMnd said...

Popular Dude! I've missed you and your stories. Shame about everything getting deleted. Happy New Year and just continue being yourself. ;)

Dave said...

You deleted the Brody Stories? (I'm giving you the evil eyes right now) :)

Sorry to hear though. And love the Slumdog Millionaire song by the way.

Fancy Pants said...

That first picture is one of the hottest pix I have ever seen. I used to date this latin guy, who kind of looked like that. Bam. That's hotness.

borg_queen said...

Dieseljock's blog is still there. He's just not updating. Here's the link. http://dieseljocknyc.blogspot.com/

That's good about the music. It's annoying when people put music that plays automatically on their blogs and whatnot. Newsflash people: we don't care about your musical taste.

dan said...

nice post, and amen brother on not running off with every guy that looks your way. later

California Shy Guy said...

Hey, I haven't been reading your blog for very long, but I like that you don't just run off with every guy that looks at you.

Volker said...

Sorry to hear of the mistaken delete. Things happen and we move on! Meantime, you keep writing about your life and what you want to write about. Its your blog, and if some don't like it, they can read another blog. There are plenty of them!

The Vice Buddha said...

Damn.. I lost 2 chapters of the novel I was writing because my computer crashed.. and i had to format it :(
This happened almost a year ago, and after that, I kinda got demoralised. Secondly, the first had write ups are always better. tried to recreate it and was highly dissapoited :(
It was just recently tht I found a copy of the entire stuff in my papers and nbow i can write more in peace :P

Aah.. and about narcissism... Dude, you are not answerableto no one. If that is what you are, an that is what you intend to write, bring it on! Who cares a fuck about what people think? I just completed my first multi-part story 'Rent A Boy' on my blog and was met with criticism and appreciation alike. But it doesnt matter.. because i m satisfied with what I wrote! By the way, check it out sometim. I'll be glad if we could find a common trait of 'who-cares-?' in both of us :)

Luv,
Josh.

Forcados Amadores said...

Portugal Love Gay

secret blogger said...

Thanks to all my dudes out there reading. all your words mean a lot to me.

David said...

Slumdog Millionaire was a great movie!

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

"Im not forcing you visit my blog and you are not paying me to read it. This is me, this is who i am, and i am not going to start changing myself so that you will be rightfully entertained. So go suck on something, cos I dont really care."

We know what you mean. You don't have to answer to anyone. We recently received a rather thoughtless email from a former-avid reader... but frankly, we do this for us and for those that care to read. For those readers that feel the need to chastise and criticize- they can frankly, bugger off. We too have lost data. ARGH. In the end, we live. :) Hope you're having a good week.

Anonymous said...

DieselJockNYC had to take down his blog because he's been making everything up. He lies compulsively. He has no kid. It wasn't right for him to post the picture of a kid that he didn't even know.

LondonBoy said...

Wow. Indulging in your own private sex life without judgment or limitations is the tantamount of insecurity?

Is that what eroticism has come to in America?