Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baring my thoughts to them

Dude, lot has happened in the last few weeks. I got a lot braver but not entirely.

I decided I wanted to contact two of the guys that I had been talking about. But I was too scared to contact them from my real email id or my real facebook. So I made a fake one. My thought was that if I described to them the glances, and if they were thinking about the same thing then they would know who I am. And they could choose to respond to the message. And if they choose not to respond then no harm done. And they would have no proof that I mailed them.

The two guys I sent the message to were All American Jock and Hottie. I am not going to post the message up here but it basically outlined the glances and I told him I liked him. I also gave him the option to either reply or just not reply if I had wrongly assumed. I also told him that we should start by being friends or whatever. I told him that it took a lot of guts for me to write to him. Then I left the ball on their court. I also made it clear that I did not have a crush on them. I only liked them and that was it.

Hottie did not reply back. And after waiting for about 5 days, I basically wrote to him telling him to forget that I wrote to him and that it was a big mistake. The first time I wrote to him was during the evening and earlier the same day, I had passed by him. I saw him glance at me then he looked away. So seeing that I mailed him later the same day, I think he knows that it was me. I dont know why he chose to not write to me. Maybe he never liked me. Maybe he was pissed off that I always looked away when he looked at me for a few months. Maybe he is scared to reply. I dont know and Im over it.

All American Jock did reply back. He was really nice. I dont know if he was lying or telling the truth but he told me that he never thought about that at all and that he was interested in a girl at our university. Then he gave me the option of revealing myself to him and asked me if I was a boy or a girl. I laughed at that and I told him that it should have been clear. I dont think he knows who I am cos we have not had our glances for quite a while now. So I dont think he knows. I did not tell him who I was but I did make it clear to him that I was not a stalker and it was not a crush but just that I liked him. I thought it was very nice of him to tell me that he does not have anything against gay people and that one of his best friends growing up was gay. I dont know if he was lying or whatever or if the best friend he was talking about is himself. I told him to give his best friend a message that was basically a short summary of my post "An Idol who is gay". I also told him to tell his best friend that being gay was only a part of him and not the whole of him and that who he decides to share his bed with does not define who he is. I also told him that the 300 Spartan warriors were gay and that Alexander the great was gay too. He might tell his best friend the message or if he is gay then it will be good for him to hear it too. I told him to not worry about the whole email and just forget it. I also told him to not be paranoid and that I was no stalker and that it was not a crush. And that it was not a prank. He told me that I could reveal myself to him whenever I wanted to do it and that I could talk to him if I ever needed to. I told him to talk to me whenever he needed to as well. I have seen him around our school. We just walk by each other unknowingly.
I dont know if I will be emailing anyone else anytime soon. But whatever I am still who I am and I am still going on.

I am still waiting to hear from Steevo. Steevo dude I need suggestions about the thing I mentioned on my previous post.

10 comments:

dan said...

wow, great post, it's cool you got a response from the one guy, man keep glancing and just get out there and drink up and talk to these guys. college was an awesome time for me and the action for me was always some dude coming on to me after a party or some late night situation, either way, all in good time.
later

Hypnos said...

Amazing... Great job! Can't wait what will happen next, you should try something with that guy... Maybe he's lying, but maybe he's not... But, my advice is to be careful and mysterious.

Grand said...

nice man. atleast you know he's a nice guy now. you should let him know who you are some day so you guys can hang out and stuff.

Jeff said...

It's always nerve-wracking...that "is he / isn't he" dance that's done when trying to find out if someone is interested. The way you're going about it has worked for me. Slow and careful, but a little bold. "How much to reveal, how much to conceal?" Reveal too much, the secret is out; conceal too much and the point may not be made. It's just too bad the "dance" has to be done at all instead of just being able to be open.

SpiritMountainGuy said...

Good luck! Hope all works out for you but keep trying. You never know when you find that special person that makes it all worth while! - V.

JP Mac said...

I really hate the is he or isn't he situations.

TRAVIS said...

Dude - Hot post. In my experience there are NO straight men. Always remember that and you can have your cake and fuck it too

Travis

John B said...

Hot pics! :)

damien said...

sorry popular dude, don't worry one day u will find mr. right. maybe u should email steevo about the restaurants situation.

stevecavalcanti said...

Great blog mate,enjoy the one about the gay guy on the big brother house,im a brazilian guy living in London and would love something like that happen in my birth country,but unfortunately they are still long way to that kind of understanding ! :) will back here definitely !