Monday, April 20, 2009

Exciting responses


Dear dudes,

A lot has happened and I want to tell you all about it. But I need to go to class so Im gonna keep it short for now. I will blog about it soon. First I need to thank the people who commented on my last post and I have a few responses to it.


Steevo, dude you give the best advice ever. I love that idea of working at a restaurant where wealthy gay men go for dinner. Do you have any suggestions? Steevo let me know if you know of any restaurants like that in New York or LA. I am gonna spend my summer in those two cities.



Thanks for all the other comments too.



Keep reading I will blog soon.

2 comments:

Hypnos said...

Yeah, can't wait for the new post :)

borg_queen said...

Any developments on the glancing thing? If not I have some lines you might be able to use. I'll post it on your next blog. ;)